Tuesday, November 23, 2010

About Us...


About the Bride...
I am studying interior design at Virginia Tech, and am passionate about art and design.  I love spending time with family, friends, going to the beach, watching sports, listening to country music, trying new things, and drinking sweet tea.

About the Groom...
I just graduated from Virginia Tech with a degree in Hospitality and Tourism Management.  I love watching sports and hanging out with friends.  I also enjoy hunting and playing with my dogs.

How We Met...
Because of growing up at Bethany UMC, we had both always known of each other.  We didn't start hanging out until the summer of 2005, when Chris had graduated high school and before Lindsey would begin her Junior year.  On our first official "date", we went to Dairy Queen.  We started dating on August 13th, the same date as Chris' birthday.  Chris went off to Virginia Tech, and Lindsey joined him there 2 years later.  

No comments:

Post a Comment